SWWDHEX starts a French workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 24 01:11:57 EST 2012

Hi Paul,
Merci is what you need alright :)

>From what I know the language comes from the userid that creates the workflow.
You may not be able to intervene in that.

The simplest might be to set up a container element that holds the language that you want (maybe derive it from the purchase req creator) and pass it in the binding to the "Language" element of the mail (Selfitem.sendtaskdescription) task.  At least that way the mail itself will be in the correct language.

Hope that helps,
Jocelyn