Business Workflow Workplace - POWL Inbox

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Fri Jan 20 08:19:47 EST 2012

Mark, I forgot to mention, you can also create your own application
specific POWL inbox for NWBC with custom columns and functions very
easily as well as enhance/restrict functionality of standard application
specific POWL inbox.

Also, many thanks for the reference to the note below. I am going to
give it a try as we are looking to use NWBC for all end users on my
current project.

Regards,
Ramki,