Event duplicate creation

Ernst, Karsten Karsten.Ernst at fhp-ww.com
Thu Jan 19 05:27:38 EST 2012

Hi all!

Since a couple of days I have the issue that an event B from a custom BOR Object (child to BUS2012) is raised twice in the same second.
I have an initial event A that is triggering a function module which is creating Event A via SWE_EVENT_CREATE. The initial Event A is called once only.

For the problematic event B the event release is in the same second according to SWEL and usually gets the consecutive event ids.
As the event is triggered from the background I have no chance to find via debugging the program that is calling the SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

Do you have any other idea how to find out what is triggering / releasing the event??
Or is there any other buffer, linkage etc that I could refresh / renew?

Best regards
Karsten

Karsten Ernst

Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte KG