Business Workflow Workplace - POWL Inbox

BPT Consulting bptconsulting at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 11:26:37 EST 2012

Mark,

SRM 7.0 also uses the POWL based Workflow Inbox.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

From: Steffen Schloenvoigt <steffen.schloenvoigt at googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Business Workflow Workplace - POWL Inbox
To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 5:42 AM

Hi Marc,

SAP EH&S Management is also using the POWL based Workflow Inbox.

Best regards,
Steffen

2012/1/19 Baba Jammi <jmc_sap at yahoo.com>

Hi Marc,

We are using POWL for Leave Request EHP5 application. Leave Request POWL is delivered in MSS Add on ver 1.0. I am calling this POWL from Netweaver Portal for all Leave Request approvals.

Regards,
Baba