Dynamic Columns In Resubmission Inbox

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Feb 9 06:32:53 EST 2012

The SWL1 config is generic, it's the view that needs to implement it.
Looking at the resubmission workitems view, it seems they are not
available.

I always thought it was a 'get it out of my face' time/workload management
tool; might be worth asking your user why s/he has such a big backlog and
if there's something that can be adjusted in the process - this could end
up benefiting many.

Cheers,
Mike