Dynamic Columns In Resubmission Inbox

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Thu Feb 9 06:11:56 EST 2012

Dear WUG!

One of the users reports that he would like to see the dynamic columns which he normally has in his SAP Inbox now to be seen in his Resubmission Inbox too!

Is it possible?! I see SWL1 caters only to SAP Inbox dynamic column settings. Now what about the re-submission box then? Is this really possible?!

Thanking you in advance.

Much Respect,
Hari

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.