Workflow Overview Screen

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.edu
Wed Dec 26 10:27:31 EST 2012

We recently went through a patch upgrade from SAPKB70110 to SAPKB70112.  I noticed that the workflow overview screen looked different when I pulled up a document (either through FBV3 or ME23N).  I could not figure out what the difference was until now.  The scroll bar that is normally in the middle of the screen is now at the bottom of the screen.  This  makes it very confusing because you don't realize there are more entries on the top because the scroll bar that goes down is hidden until you click on the scroll bar at the bottom to move to the right.

Does anyone have any idea why the scroll bar was moved to the bottom of the page and how to get it back in the middle of the screen?  I was not sure if I could include before and after screenshots on this e-mail so I will wait to see if someone needs to see them.

Happy Holidays!!!

Monique Stephens
Sr. SAP Analyst
OIT-Business Solutions