SWNCONFIG

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Wed Dec 19 07:11:26 EST 2012

Onsdag 19. desember 2012 01.56.20 skrev Dart, Jocelyn:
> Hi Jeffrey,
> You can check those tables in SE16 if that’s what you suspect is happening.
You can also debug the report (SWNSELSEN). I had to do that to figure out more
about how things worked when I had some trouble with the "Delete old
notifications" flag.
It isn't too difficult to debug it - at least not compared to ME22N. By
debugging you should be able to find out where/why it picks up those extra
notifications.
Also, check the mentioned flag (only available in SWNCONFIG, not in the portal)
for your filters, especially those (if any) that are used in an active
selection schedule. I set up a filter for full notification every Monday and
delta notifications the other days, and had to have the flag set for the full
filter to avoid problems … if I recall correctly.

 Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2012 4:36 AM

--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)