Attachment to Parked Document

Jackson, Martin mjackson at buckscc.gov.uk
Mon Dec 10 04:12:45 EST 2012

 Hi Zsolt,

We had a situation where we wanted to report on documents with attachments before posting (parked) and after posting.  We used function BDS_GOS_CONNECTIONS_GET to check attachments on object FIPP before the document was posted and the same function to check attachments on object BKPF after the document was posted and we were able to obtain the attached docs.

Regards

Martin Jackson