PR workflow issue

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Fri Dec 7 04:30:58 EST 2012

Torsdag 6. desember 2012 21.22.53 skrev gs ko:
> For PR Approval process our customer has implemented  Workflow
Which workflow?

> SAP is not updating the PR change log history (CDPOS etc) for those changes
> done via Workflow approvals. (The changes for the PR Item, system is not
> showing any change history for Release indicators, Release code etc
> relating to PR Release process) If the same process is done thru
> transaction ME54N its updating the change log history.
> Please suggest a suitable resolution for this problem
Sounds like you have let loose a developer who updates tables directly in the
approval workflow. I suggest you use SAP standard release workflow as the
developer is clearly not up to the task of creating a custom solution.

If you want better or different advice you have to provide information about
your existing solution.Your have basically asked us to help you fix a solution
about which we know nothing.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607) - Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)