User substitutes

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu Aug 9 09:40:41 EDT 2012

Hi Ed,

If you setup direct substitution and activate it then you and your substitute can see the work item in their inbox (As long as it is in status Ready).

When the substitute reserves or executes the work item then the substitute owns the work item and it is removed from all others inboxes. If the substitute replaces the work item it becomes available to all the original selected agents and the substitute also become a selected agent.

When the substitute adopts the substitution the work item is viable in both users inboxes (Depending on the personal settings). The actual agent will not be populated until the work item is reserved or executed.

Regards,
Eddie