Workflow for Service Entry Sheet

Ibrahim ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:27:18 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,
  Has anyone worked on Service Entry Sheet workflow. Since there are no
standard events triggered when the service entry sheet is released or
changed, I am using Change documents to trigger the Events.I am using the
mentioned the below conditions in SWEC(On Change) to trigger the
ReleaseStepCreated Event, but the problem is this event is getting
triggered when the Service entry sheet is cancelled or reset as well.
Please let me know how to control this.

          *&ESSR_FRGZU_OLD&* not equal to *&ESSR_FRGZU_NEW&* and
          *&ESSR_FRGKL_NEW&* not equal to *B*

--
Regards
Ibrahim