Attachments archived too?

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Sep 29 07:48:04 EDT 2011

Hello Rick,

the attachments are stored in a hidden shared folder of the SAP Office environment. In previous archiving runs I wasn't aware, that the content of the attachments are also archived (and deleted) along with the workitem(s).

The reference key to the SAP Office documents are stored in the workflow container, and by using the business object type ...huh... SOFM you can instantiate this, using the key. From there, you can also check the folder, use the display method a.s.f. for further investigation.

With the very best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------