TR: Portal_issue_workflow.doc

Anil V anilvalsang at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:21:59 EDT 2011

Hi UWL Experts,

I am new to UWL. I have developed an workflow for approval, rejection and rework using tasks TS91000020, TS91000021 and TS91000022 copy of standard task TS00008267 (Decision, standard generic decision task).

Configuration of UWL part
1. Created ED1 system with A_ED1 alias (it is available for mapping)
with property catagory: connector after connection test it is successfull.
with property catagory: WAS, after connection test it is failing with following errors.
(Is it necesssary to have both Connectors and WAS config. to get worklist into portal? or either can do?)

Error:

Results

1. The system ID is valid
2. The system was retrieved.
3. The system object represents an SAP system
4. The following parameters are valid: Web AS Protocol (http) Web AS Host Name (cied110.sapbi.corpdomain.net:8310)
5. The host name cied110.sapbi.corpdomain.net was resolved successfully.
6. The Web AS ping service http://cied110.sapbi.corpdomain.net:8310/sap/bc/ping was not pinged successfully. If the ping service is not activated on the Web AS, you can try to call the ping service manually.
7. An HTTP/S connection to http://cied110.sapbi.corpdomain.net:8310/webdynpro/dispatcher/ was not obtained successfully; this might be due to a closed port on the Firewall.

for points 6 and 7 do i need to do any config setting on R/3 side.?

2. Maintained table SWFVISN with all the tasks mentioned above as ABAP web application, is it necessary to have Application assigned in Visualization parameters?
If yes then what is default application?

3. Finally, In Universal worklist configuration Edited the System A_ED1 for "WebFlowConnector" when re-registered getting an worning message.
WebDynproApplication value not found for task TS91000020 insystem A_ED1
WebDynproApplication value not found for task TS91000021 insystem A_ED1
WebDynproApplication value not found for task TS91000022 insystem A_ED1.

Could any one tell me where the problem is and why i am unable to get workitems in portal.

Thankyou.

Regards,
Anil V.