Configuring Duet Workflow for Microsoft Outlook

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Sep 7 04:38:06 EDT 2011

Hi Sanjay,
Ok... first off Duet is a licensed product so it's not just about configuring it - you actually need to buy it first.
So your best course of action is to talk to the SAP account exec or client partner who works with your company.
In other words... you need to contact your local SAP office.

Regards,
Jocelyn