Configuring Duet Workflow for Microsoft Outlook

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Wed Sep 7 01:48:51 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a requirement to make integration between the MS Outlook and SAP
Workflow so that user can approver form the Outlook Directly. User is not
interested to log in to SAP and take the Action.

I have searched for this and found that Duet Workflow can be used for this
purpose but I do not have any idea how to configure the whole thing.
Can any body help on this ( link or document ) ?

@Jocelyn

I have go through your book "Practical Workflow for SAP ( 2nd Edition ).
This helps me to understand the scenario but I need step by step guide for
this to implement this.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay Pal
SAP Workflow Consultant