Who deleted my workflow?

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Wed Sep 7 04:19:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

Please open the workflow log by using SWI1 or SWIA where u can find the
user name who deletes the workflow.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay Pal

From:
Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
To:
SAP-WUG at mit.edu
Date:
09/07/2011 01:33 PM
Subject:
Who deleted my workflow?
Sent by:
sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

Wug'ers,

Today I encountered a strange situation : a user emailed me a screenshot
of
an (active X) workflow log, but when I logged into the (Production)
system,
the workflow instance had disappeared.

I'm sure it's the right system, as I can see an email (in SOST) generated
by the workflow instance at the correct time.
The workflow cannot be found via GOS, SWI1, or even by looking through
SWWWIHEAD.

I can only conclude that the workflow instance (and its log) was
physically
deleted!

Does anyone know how to find out who deleted a workflow? Do they leave a
ghostly trace?
I tried the table CDHDR, but no joy there.

thanks!
Paul Bakker
Australia

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this
e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any
of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland
Treasury.

be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and
erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury
uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses
present in this e-mail or in any attachment.

and any attachments. Thank you