Who deleted my workflow?

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Sep 7 03:57:51 EDT 2011

Wug'ers,

Today I encountered a strange situation : a user emailed me a screenshot of
an (active X) workflow log, but when I logged into the (Production) system,
the workflow instance had disappeared.

I'm sure it's the right system, as I can see an email (in SOST) generated
by the workflow instance at the correct time.
The workflow cannot be found via GOS, SWI1, or even by looking through
SWWWIHEAD.

I can only conclude that the workflow instance (and its log) was physically
deleted!

Does anyone know how to find out who deleted a workflow? Do they leave a
ghostly trace?
I tried the table CDHDR, but no joy there.

thanks!
Paul Bakker
Australia

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.