Extended Notification : Change subject by Category

Sanjay9 P sanjay9.p at tcs.com
Tue Oct 25 02:34:43 EDT 2011

Hi Experts,

My client are using the Extended notification but they want some changes
in the mail body. I have different categories. I have created the new
message template for the category.
This new template is assigned with the category but at run time I found
some error is SLG1. Please see screen shot below. I also created one
custom BSP application which is attached with the custom message template.

Can any body suggest what is the root cause of the following error ?
I have activated below SICF services related this.

default_host  ® sap  ®  bc  ® bsp  ® sap ®  swn_config
default_host  ® sap  ®  bc  ® bsp  ® sap ®  swn_message1
default_host  ® sap  ®  bc  ® bsp  ® sap ®  swn_wiexecute
default_host  ® sap  ®  bc  ® workflow ® shortcut
default_host  ® sap  ®  public  ®  bc  ®  workflow  ®  shortcut

Please find some more details of SWNCONFIG:

Thanks and regards,
SNJY
and any attachments. Thank you