Confustion about UWL behvior related to debugging

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 24 19:43:40 EDT 2011

Ummmm... at a guess because you have those attributes defined as CustomAttributes, and it therefore needs to assess them as part of filling the UWL worklist cache - which it would do for each work item in the worklist .... presumably until it runs out of debug sessions.

If you can't find a better place to put the breakpoint, perhaps clear out the similar items in the worklist prior to debugging.

Just  a thought.
Jocelyn