Adding object to 'object and attachments

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:17:17 EDT 2011

Hi David,

To get a link under "objects and attachments" that will allow the user
to see the building:
- find a BOR that represents that building
- create an instance of that BOR for that building
- make the default method of that BOR one that displays the building
and hey presto the link will appear in the workitem.

Some details to keep in mind:
- if the BOR doesn't exist you will have to create one
- I assume this works for classes as well
- fairly certain you have to pass the BOR instance to the step

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology