NWBC Workflow Configuration

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Thu Nov 24 08:50:10 EST 2011

Hi Neil,

The standard SAP Inbox can be accessed from NWBC. From what I have seen,
NWBC seems to be used to define application (Tax & Revenue Management,
MDM) specific inboxes for workitems that launch WDA applications (there
is no SWFVISU) using OBN. Are you looking to do something similar? Look
for POWL configuration and feeder classes on SDN.

Cheers,
Ramki.