NWBC Workflow Configuration

Neil Gardiner neil.gardiner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:39:42 EST 2011

G'day All,

Apologies in advance in what may seem like a basic question.

I have trawled the Internet for some information on setting up workflow in
the NWBC and the snippets I have found thus far are pretty light on detail.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting some information on
this? What I have noted is that there are a few almost pre configured
workflow that use OBN but what about all the others. EG: Appropriation
request and PO Approvals. What steps are necessary to get the setup in the
NWBC.

Thanks and apologies,
Neil.

--