Invalid WDA item link generated from Extended Notifications

Baba Jammi jmc_sap at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 21:05:06 EST 2011

Jocelyn,

Thank you for you response.

1. Yes, I did confirm the URL by executing WDA from SE80.
2. I did confirm there are no double // after webdynpro.
3. Can you please tell me little more, how can I confirm item.Requestid is returning a value in the URL? When I click the URL, i do get an JAVA SCRIPT error, nothing else happens.  To me it looks like a dummy URL.
What attributes do I need to check in the custom task?

Thank you,
Baba