Invalid WDA item link generated from Extended Notifications

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 21 18:23:16 EST 2011

Hi Baba,
First get the exact URL that has been generated - e.g. by clicking on it and seeing what comes up in the web browser.
Check:

1.       Host and port are correct for your WDA system.... if in doubt, try testing the WDA from SE80 - that should generate an equivalent URL to check against.

2.       Check you don't have a double slash // in the URL after webdynpro ... you might need to remove that last slash.

3.       Check item.REQUESTID is returning a value in the URL that has been generated.  If not you might need to fix your config of the custom attributes of the task.

Regards,
Jocelyn