Passing the list of assigned agents to a workflow rule

Steffen Schloenvoigt steffen.schloenvoigt at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:26:10 EST 2011

Hi Alexander,

you usuall go just with a Background Task that call the Method
GENERICINSTANTIATE on the BOR Object Type SYSTEM and OBJECTKEY pass
the ID of the Foreground Task (e.g. "TS901234") and as OBJECTTYPE
'WF_TASK'. This will return you the object of the Foreground Task
which you could store in the Workflow Container e.g. as FG_TASK .
In the Foreground Step you could then just use the expression
&FG_TASK.ALLAGENTSOFTASK& to access the list of possible Agents for
that task.

Hope that helped.

Best regards
Steffen