SAP-IXOS: Early Archiving Using SAP Business Workflow

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu May 19 10:28:03 EDT 2011

It's TS30001128 which is a multi-purpose all-in-one task for the scenario
"Early archiving for later entry", which is probably the process to be
implemented.
That task is already customized for the Standard's document type. Look at
OAC2, OAC3, OAC5, SOA0 transactions for MMIINVOICE for example.

bw
   Florin