Universal Worklist - TS20000166 (purchase order release) and SWFVISU

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetil.kilhavn at bluec.no
Wed May 18 10:38:57 EDT 2011

I have a request to give the users back the button they say I have removed. I
haven't really removed anything, just switched from a custom workflow full of
security problems to the SAP standard workflow which doesn't circumvent
authorizations....

Anyway, the users would like to be able to approve (possibly also reject, but
that's less important to them I believe) the purchase orders directly from the
work item display in Universal Worklist. Now, there is the wonderful world of
SWFVISU, but is there a SAP standard application which can be used for this
purpose. Currently they see the task description, I think they still want to
see that.

Any low-hanging fruits, or do I have to tell them it will take 42 days?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn (+47 40220607)
Blue Consulting AS (http://www.bluec.no)