Duplicate Work Items

s.raveendran@accenture.com s.raveendran at accenture.com
Mon Mar 28 01:57:40 EDT 2011

Venkat,
        If you mean that you need to trigger the same Workflow every time when an SO is changed, Then I would suggest to have a timeline fixed for changing the SO and start the approval procedure only after the change timelines is over. This would avoid many confusions in future.

        If this Business process change is not possible then, I would suggest please have a 1 out of 2 fork with the SO changed wait step. This will help end all the previous workflows instance of the SO logically completed before you start a new workflow for approval.

Regards,
Simin.