Shopping Cart Data Extract

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Thu Mar 17 19:59:20 EDT 2011

Dale,

Please take a look at method VALID_LEVEL_AVAILABLE of class
/SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTEXT. This is the method used by the BRF
Event/Eval. Id  0EV999 in the process schema for automatic decision and
evaluates if at least one process level was executed. I am sure the same
logic with a minor modification can find all the process levels that
were executed. Is this what you are looking for?

Cheers,
Ramki.