Ext Notif Entries

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 16 22:50:11 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,
You need to Include in Request, and then just delete the entry.
Not Delete from Requests as that takes it out of the change request.

You can’t use R3TR TABU SWN_CONFIG because SWN_CONFIG is a transaction not a table.
You need to enter the actual table name for the entry you are changing instead of SWN_CONFIG.
The easiest is to use Include in Request first for any entry in that same table – because that should give you the actual table name – and then change the change request to use TABU instead of CDAT.
Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn