SAP GUI Inbox - Document count always "1"...

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Fri Mar 11 13:51:42 EST 2011

Also,

I execute this SO_INBOX_ENTRIES_COUNT and RESUB is always 1. I have NOTHING I can see in inbox. No WFs, not Docs, etc.

One more detail. For myself, I have in an entry:
SOFM-RESUB = 2.

What does the "2" mean, and how do I set to SPACE? It is causing incorrect counts.

Help on the field:
SAPoffice: folder entry is a resubmitted object
Values:
SPACE - no resubmission
'1' - resubmission
'2' - last resubmission