WDA & ABAP Objects -Percent of WF'ers using them?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Mar 10 19:03:05 EST 2011

Appreciate that and agree that easy configuration is important.  Hence for instance the move to BPMN formats in NW BPM and Gravity.

But as for mobile, very easy to configure on the mobile side so I am told and from what I have seen so far.

But mobile workflow is completely separate to SAP Business Workflow. Remember that SAP Business Workflow is only one of the workflow engines and has its own limitations so to tie it to that only would not be appropriate.

There are other tools coming down the line which will make it easier to work with scenarios that cross different workflow engines, particularly with highly adaptive scenarios but nothing I can give you yet officially, sorry.

Jocelyn