FIPP.CREATED question - answered

greg@misiorek.com greg at misiorek.com
Fri Mar 4 11:42:40 EST 2011

I have updated SDN ERP Financials witht the following messasge:

the solution (which i still can't see when looping throught the code)
seems to be a conclusion that any preexisting active workflow reserves the
method (here FIPP.CREATED) to itself and prevents any new workflows from
using any other methods like RELEASE in this case, so OBWA and OBWJ are
necessary, but not sufficient for XWFFR to be written during the L040F00
execution. so, no funny ABAP comments from me for the time being.

In a nutshell, it was SWE2.