FIPP.CREATED question

greg@misiorek.com greg at misiorek.com
Wed Mar 2 13:00:11 EST 2011

I have posted this message in ERP Financials, but there have been no
takers, so let me see if I have more luck with te renowned sap-wug list.
Here it goes:

i'm trying to configure workflow for parked accounting document release
and probably looking in the wrong place. it seems like only OBWA and OBWJ
configuration is sufficient for the flag to end up in VBKPF-XWFFR database
field. this is true for the devlopment box. but exactly the same
configuration in test is not sufficient. this flag is needed for the
release task to work.

i have deactivated all FIPP methods in transaction SWE2, removed entries
from table SWEINSTCOU, had a look at table TBE01 for BTE 00001140 and
00002213, and started looking at LF040F00. the last line where i see the
flag populated is in variable XVBKPF-XDFFR, right before executing COMMIT
WORK in line 5966. it then becomes unassigned. this behavior is the same
in both dev and test, so this is not what decides. what is determining the
flag to be stored in the field after F-65 transaction completes?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

@greg_not_so