SAP PS (Project Systems) Workflow

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Mar 3 09:30:42 EST 2011

Hi,

it's some years ago that I've prototyped a workflows in PS.

The workflow trigger needed to be activated within the PS activity and a status needed to be set.
I got it all from the SAP documentation that I have found in the normal SAP Library.

The workflow integration didn't looked very pretty from my point of view, but it was roughly doing.

Beyond that, I can't remember more details.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------