SAP PS (Project Systems) Workflow

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Mar 3 09:30:04 EST 2011

Berry,

I haven't worked much with it, but will suggest that you might be able to raise the needed event(s) via status management (BSVW) or change documents (SCDO; object ORDER, I think).

Alternatively, if you only want an email sent, and not work items, perhaps you don't need the workflow framework, and an ABAPer could implement a code enhancement that sends the email.  (That depends on your exact requirement but if only an email is desired, it's something to consider).

Margaret Hilsbos
Corporate IT, Day & Zimmermann<http://www.dayzim.com/>
(215) 299-5630

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.