Using Factory Calendar

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Wed Jun 29 06:31:08 EDT 2011

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the response!

My question is - since I have two deadlines (+3 days and +5 days for requested and latest end - which I specify only at workflow step level) - how do I pass this offset information (+3 or +5 information) to the deadline object ZFactoryDeadline?

The +3 / +5 days is what I define at the workflow step level - now how does this offset information reach the method 'END_TIME_DETERMINE'?

Suppose I execute method 'END_TIME_DETERMINE' on a holiday specifying only the calendar ID and empty offset and time unit - will it return the holiday date / next working date?

Br,
Hari