Using Factory Calendar

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:17:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

1) To see factory calendars:
/nSPRO -> SAP Reference IMG > SAP NetWeaver > General Settings >
Maintain Calendar

2)  I don't understand the question. If the OFFSET and TIME are empty
you would either get an error or today's date and time.
Try it out. If today is a non-work day and you use no offset then I
would guess that it would return today.

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology