Ext Notif URL

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at business-workflow.com
Wed Jun 15 14:27:31 EDT 2011

Hey Mike,

   Thanx for your response, I was thinking that maybe it was getting the domain part from WF_HANDCUST & then the directory host service part from SICF. In both you can test the URL, but I’m waiting to hear if the Basis team will actually look at it to see if it even has the correct domain, port, etc., after all they’re the only ones that will be allowed to make the changes, don’t want to step on any toes. Hopefully I want have to enter any special Handlers in SWNCONFIG.
   I did forget to ask everyone the other Ext. Notif. question, and that is has SAP come up with a way to be able to use different factory calendars on the reminders or do we still need to use the WF email steps with deadlines?

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice: +1 (609) 301-8706
Fax: +1 (866) 301-7666
Email: Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Web: www.Business-Workflow.com
Link: www.linkedin.com/in/businessworkflow

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the Reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error and would like to be removed from any future mailings from this Sender, please hit 'Reply' to this email with "REMOVE" in the Subject line.