PREQ WF: Release code R0 does not exist in T161E

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:19:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

I assume you've googled the error, but just in case:
Please see if this helps:
http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1041692
"The reason why this is throwing error is the WF container release
code has been defined with the type RM06B-FRGAB and this field has
check table from T161E. Change the data type and it should be fine."

regards
Rick Bakker
hanabi technology