PREQ WF: Release code R0 does not exist in T161E

hari.bommaraju@accenture.com hari.bommaraju at accenture.com
Tue Jun 7 06:46:22 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am facing a serious problem with the PREQ Item level approval workflow.

Release strategy R0 is getting triggered and a workflow gets called - but the agent determination fails.

I checked the rule and it has been found OK upon simulation.

I tried to restart the workflow that went in to error because of failed agent determination - but it never came in to "In Process".

I then decided to logically delete the existing workflow and start a new one using transaction SWUE.

Surprisingly - I am unable to pass the mandatory parameter 'release code' with value R0. When I do an F4 - I find only one release code value "01" and there is no R0 value.

What I did is - triggered the workflow with release code "01" and then from the workflow log tried to change the release code to R0.

I get the following error message - "Entry R0 does not exist in T161E (check entry)"

Did any body experience similar error? Is this a config issue?

Please help!

Br,
Hari