I never get any replies - am I sending my requests to the correct place

Margaret Jaco Margaret.Jaco at ce.com.au
Mon Jul 25 01:33:03 EDT 2011

Funny how when you have to get info together you start to look more closely at what the workflow is doing. I have solved the problem going forward. The problem was that the Expire Step on the deadline was set to cancel the work item rather than make it obsolete. Now that I have updated the expire step to set the workitem to obsolete all closes off nicely.

I will write a small routine to check the others and clsoe them off so that the stats look correct. I guess this is a trap for young players.

Thanks,

Margaret.