Receiver Type EVENTITEM is triggering twice!!!

Sree S to2sree at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:13:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

There is a possibilty that two events getting triggered for the same
workflow.
Based on the PR, the concerned event gets triggered along with the workflow.

You can do one thing, where you can place a condition in each of the branch
of the fork - check whether the PR is released at the 1st case.  As it is
found, only after an unrelease pr and then released pr. so place a condition
in the branch which has the event release.

this should work,
shankar
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Mihir Sharma <mihir.wf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I needs to send mail if PR is released or unreleased or reject or cancel
> rejection to the creator.
> So I created a workflow which contains event of BUS2105 in START EVENT -
> RELEASESTEPCREATED, RELEASED, REJECTION_STOP, REJECTION_START.
>
> So if anything happen in ME54N a mail should get triggered.
>
> I used FORK which contains 4 wait event because only 1 event will be
> triggered for 1 PR. And accordingly formatted mail will be send.
>
> If PR is released for the first time mail is triggered successfully. If
> that same PR is unreleased and then again released for same release code
> mail is triggered twice and keeps triggering twice if again it is unreleased
> and then released.
>
> In SWEL below messages is seen twice for RELEASE event.
>
> BUS2105 RELEASED 20.07.2011 19:23:58 EVENTITEM SWW_EI_EVENT_RECEIVE_IBF
>
> so same mail is triggered twice.
>
> This this is same for all remaining events.
>
> When I show in SWE3 and in OBJECT DATA, their exist a entry of PR(object
> key) for BUS2105 release event. If I delete that entry then again for the
> first time it will trigger 1 mail but for next release of same PR will
> trigger mail twice.
>
> The whole problem is for all events mentioned in FORK.
>
> Thanks in advance.

shankar