Receiver Type EVENTITEM is triggering twice!!!

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Jul 20 20:57:34 EDT 2011

Hi Mihir,
Check the event log for a  FRE_xxxx object that is getting triggered at the same time and causing the BUS2015 trigger.
There's a SAP Note about it ... you should be able to find it by searching on the relevant business object type name - basically an industry specific object that gets triggered also.
There are details on how to turn it off if that's the cause. ... from memory it's in the SWEC/SWED transactions.
Regards,
Jocelyn