Send Mail: multiple steps

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Wed Jul 6 13:43:19 EDT 2011

Hello Rick,
Just 2 hopefully last questions on using FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 :

1. Allowing for other address types in your reply does that mean that it is possible to send an email and inbox message at the same time

2. I need to send a link to the SAP document mentioned in my message....is this possible using the above FM and if so which parameter would this be inserted into.

Thanks
regards
David Dittmer