Attach Web dynpro screen shot to workflow email send task

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jul 6 06:21:49 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

A technique better suited to BSP is to call the web app from ABAP using an
HTTP request and record the HTML response and dump that into an email.
However in your case this would incorporate all the WebDynpro-generated
fluff, including buttons and whatevers, which would be active in the
email, as well as possibly requiring a logon (which is why BSP is better
for this kind of thing).
Perhaps you could slap together a an email-friendly version of your WD app
- possibly using BSP - to render the pertinent information from the WD
page?

Just some ideas...
Mike