Attach Web dynpro screen shot to workflow email send task

Tim Price tim_price at totalise.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 03:56:51 EDT 2011

Hello,

System ECC6.

I have a workflow requirement, to send an email to users (from the workflow), the content of the email should contain a screen from a bespoke Web Dynrpo.
My initial thoughts were to print the WD and then add the attachment to the email, is this something that could be possible or am I going down the wrong route.

I have searched the forums to see if something like this is possible but I have had no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Tim