Error message for create work item condition

Sarawana K Vijayakumar sarawana.vijayakumar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:50:49 EST 2011

Hello,

I have created a 'Create Work Item' condition on a particular step. So once
the workflow reaches this step, the work item goes into a 'In Preparation'
status till the program RSWWCOND is run (scheduled in the background by
workflow customizing).

Once the condition is met and RSWWCOND is run, the work item moves to a
'Ready' status and is seen in the agent's inbox; there is no problems here.
But when I look at the technical log of the workflow there is a red dot in
the error column and the message it gives is 'Attempt to execute work item
000025468097 failed' and this is followed by a warning message 'Task
Maintenance Order Decision Step cannot be started immediately'.

The workflow otherwise works as desinged without any issues. Can anybody
please advice on why I would be getting this pesky message?

Thank you,
-Sarawana