User decission getting logically deleted

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:31:43 EST 2011

Hi Experts,

In my requirement I have 2 level of approvals all the agent determination is
brought from the custom tables. These 2 level of approvals will happen only
on UI screen not in SBWP. So for this I have extended the standard object
BUS2096 with custom events APPROVE , REJECT and SSC_APPROVE and
SSC_REJECT.Now to test I am using the standard t-code SWUE (Create event). I
have also created a blank method in BUS2096  with a message " Approval will
happen only fromUWL". For the first step of approval I am calling the
terminating events APPROVE and REJECT working good. For the second level
approval I am calling the terminating events "SSC_APPROVE and SSC_REJECT.
Once the first level of approval is done the second level approval step is
getting logically deleted. Can someone help where it is going wrong.??

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..